Permanent, full-time, from £30k
This is a fast-paced role managing multiple, simultaneous projects, across a range of national, and international clients in our three core B2B sectors – drug delivery, insurance, and construction. Our Account Managers will have the ability to forge effective relationships with both colleagues and clients as they guide projects from start to finish, prioritising and assigning tasks, and ensuring everybody involved has what they need, when they need it. We need a thinker and a do-er with a solid understanding of integrated marketing and enviable project management skills.
How you will spend your time
- Manage the integrated requirements of our existing clients.
- Build and grow relationships with clients to ensure a high level of client care is provided (from taking briefs, and updating status reports, to prompt invoicing).
- Contribute to client strategy and proactively develop compelling new opportunities to gain exposure for existing clients and generate additional revenue for Realia.
- Research, interview, produce (or work with a content creator/copy writer) and re-engineer technical, intelligent, content including thought leadership, press releases, case studies, white papers, newsletter contributions, blog articles, social media, web copy, magazine articles and award entries etc.
- Monitor and create reports, identifying areas for improvement based on client KPIs.
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalists, influencers, bloggers and clients of key media outlets in order to pitch articles (local, national and trade).
- Research and build media and features lists.
- Work with the Content Project Manager to prepare, create, and schedule clients’ social media activity across all platforms on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Deliver email campaigns and manage content on clients’ websites as required.
- Manage own admin as required to fulfil your role including billing and reporting.
- Work with in-house design team to ensure an integrated approach and to brief and proof creative outputs as needed.
- Work with account execs to help plan their priorities and workflow, and encourage their development, to maximise their potential and work ambitions.
- Collaborate with the Realia team to develop pitch/proposal documentation and present if required.
- Work to deliver campaigns and social media for Realia through the creation of schedules and content, driving participation from others in the team, blogs, and participation in team initiatives.
- Actively promote Realia’s purpose, mission and values and incorporate The Realia Pledge into your role.
What you will need to excel in this role
- A strong desire to work in a busy agency, thriving under pressure and able to juggle priorities.
- Marketing or PR related degree level qualification or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ B2B integrated experience, including PR and social media.
- Solid understanding and experience of social media and analytics with the ability to proactively contribute to strategy.
- Proven track record of running and reporting on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter on behalf of a client or business.
- Happy to travel nationally, and internationally to meet with clients.
Other desirable, although not essential, skills and experience
- Minimum 1 year B2B content writing experience (construction, pharmaceutical or insurance industries desirable but not essential).
- Confident in researching, interviewing, and writing copy for B2B companies.
- Creative copywriting flair and the ability to write in different tones of voice/styles for a variety of audiences.
- Understanding and experience of SEO keyword content creation, Mail Chimp, Word Press, Vuelio, and Google Analytics an advantage.
- Agency experience.
What you can expect
- Full-time role with flexible working hours to fit around other commitments.
- Flexibility to mix office and home working with a WFH allowance.
- 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays, Christmas shutdown and the other days to relax and take a break).
- Early Friday finish.
- Birthday lie-in.
- Benenden healthcare.
- Bonus and personal development plans.
- Accessible town centre office within the Creative Quarter of Folkestone (with sea glimpses!), with easy links to the M20, rail network and company-funded car parking.
- The kudos of working for an award-winning, integrated agency, working with multiple national and international B2B clients in a range of industries (notably the property insurance supply chain, construction, and drug delivery).
Are you ready to join our team?
Please send your application in any format you feel suits this role to [email protected] – please also feel free to ask any questions you may have.