Content Project Manager
Permanent, full-time, from £30k
This is a fast-paced role delivering multiple simultaneous content projects, across a range of national, and international clients in our three core B2B sectors – drug delivery, insurance, and construction. Our Content Project Manager will have the ability to forge effective relationships with both colleagues and clients as they guide projects from start to finish, prioritising and assigning tasks, writing content and technical copy, and ensuring everybody involved has what they need, when they need it. We need a thinker and a do-er.
For our clients and Realia:
- Creation of compelling, intelligent, quality technical content.
- Ongoing, proactive idea generation and creative thinking to stay ahead of the game.
- Management of all social media channels.
How you will spend your time
- Build and grow relationships with clients to ensure a high level of client care is provided.
- Work with each account team to plan and co-ordinate the integrated marketing requirements of our existing clients to ensure they are completed on time and within budget:
- Work with our team to plan and fulfil multi-platform social media schedules, promote, and manage webinars, deliver email campaigns, create newsletters, assist with event planning, and manage content on clients’ websites.
- Work with our creative team to brief and proof creative outputs as needed, ensuring they move through the studio efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Work with other content writers to fulfil projects such as brochures, flyers, press releases, case studies, white papers, newsletters, blog articles, social media, web copy, magazine articles and award entries etc.
- Contribute to the development of compelling new opportunities to gain exposure for existing clients and generate additional revenue for Realia.
- Work with the team to deliver campaigns and social media for the agency itself, driving participation across the team, planning schedules, and ensuring completion.
- Research, interview, produce and re-engineer technical, intelligent, content including thought leadership, press releases, case studies, white papers, newsletter contributions, blog articles, social media, web copy, magazine articles and award entries etc.
- Manage own admin as required to fulfil the role including billing and reporting.
- Work with the team to develop pitch/proposal documentation and present if required.
- Actively promote Realia’s purpose, mission and values and incorporate The Realia Pledge into your role.
What you will need to excel in this role
- A strong desire to work in a demanding marketing communications agency, thriving under pressure and able to juggle priorities.
- An understanding of integrated marketing and a keenness to learn.
- Excellent project management skills (ideally within a B2B environment although not essential).
- Excellent, proven technical writing skills, with experience in pharma an advantage.
- Confident in researching, interviewing, and writing copy for B2B companies.
- Creative copywriting flair and the ability to create content in different tones of voice/styles for a variety of audiences.
- Understanding and experience of SEO keyword content creation, Mail Chimp, Word Press, Vuelio, and Google Analytics an advantage.
- Experience of project management and business software e.g., MS Teams, Trello, MailChimp, QuickBooks, MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Analytics, and/or the initiative to self-learn new systems or attend training.
- Happy to travel nationally, and internationally to meet with clients.
- Available to work office from the office, as and when required and desired.
What you can expect
- Full-time role with flexible working hours to fit around other commitments.
- Flexibility to mix office and home working with a WFH allowance.
- 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays, Christmas shutdown and the other days to relax and take a break).
- Early Friday finish.
- Birthday lie-in.
- Benenden healthcare.
- Bonus and personal development plans.
- Accessible town centre office within the Creative Quarter of Folkestone (with sea glimpses!), with easy links to the M20, rail network and company-funded car parking.
- The kudos of working for an award-winning, integrated agency, working with multiple national and international B2B clients in a range of industries (notably the property insurance supply chain, construction, and drug delivery).
Are you ready to join our team?
Please send your application in any format you feel suits this role to [email protected] – please also feel free to ask any questions you may have.