On Thursday 3rd February 2022 we are holding a Six Nations preview lunch in aid of the My Name’5 Doddie Foundation and Rob Burrow MND Centre, Leeds.
We have now booked The East Wing at Twickenham and are looking to secure bookings.
The current itinerary is as follows…
- 12.00 Drinks reception and welcome
- 12.40 Women’s 6 nations preview and Q&A
- 13.20 Heads & Tails
- 13.30 Four course lunch
- 15.30 Men’s 6 nations preview
- 16.30 Men’s Q&A
- 18.00 Bar Close
We have had an incredible response from the players we have approached, and we are delighted to say that we are going to be joined by a host of internationals from every nation as well as some British & Irish Lions.
Those confirmed so far are Lee Mears (England, Lions), Rob Henderson (Ireland, Lions), Bryan Redpath (Scotland), Benjamin Kayser (France), Luke McLean (Italy), Adam Jones (Wales), George Chuter (England), Poppy Cleall (England), Tim Stimpson (England, Lions), Hannah Gallagher (England), Gemma Rowland (Wales), Nathan Hines (Scotland, Lions) Bryony Cleall (England), Matt Banahan (England) and Tamara Taylor (England). Others will be confirmed as soon as we can.
Our hosts for the day will be David Flatman (England) and Jill Douglas who is CEO of the Foundation.
We are now selling tables of 2, 4, 6 and 8. Availability is limited, so I would ask you to book ASAP. We are planning for all the tables of 6 and 8 to be hosted by one of the ex-internationals – please let me know if you have a preferred host from the list above. We are asking that you pay for your hosts place so that we can maximise the donation to the Foundation. Cost is £200pp.
We are looking for sponsors for the table wine and drinks reception – prices start from £2,000.
We have also secured an incredible rate of £106.00 for B&B inc. VAT at the Twickenham Marriott for those travelling from outside London.
To book, please email [email protected]
Silent Auction Prizes
- Round of golf for two, with Lee Mears and Mike Tindall, at Sunningdale including lunch (reserve £750)
- Round of golf for two, with Lee Mears and Matt Banahan, at Castle Coombe (reserve £500)
- Round of golf for two with Lee Mears and Bryan Redpath, at Castle Coombe (reserve £500)
- ½ day 121 executive coaching session with Lee Mears (reserve £500)
- Corporate membership of Burrow7 racing club (reserve £500)
- 6N rugby shirt (x2) signed by all panellists (reserve £500 each)
- Full day executive coaching including CCR3 profiling for 10 people with Tim Stimpson (reserve £2,000)
- London based coaching session for junior club minis/girls with Bryony and Poppy Cleall (reserve £300)
- Kent based scrum clinic with Benjamin Kayser (reserve £300)
- Special edition Doddie Glenkinchie whisky bottle with tartan trim (reserve £500)
- 4 x category A tickets to the 2022 Gallagher premiership final – donated by Nathan Hines at Gallagher (reserve £200)
- MNDF training T shirts (x2) signed by Doddie (reserve £300 each)
- 4 x Emerald Suite hospitality tickets to home game at Rhinos (reserve £600)
- 7&5 Gin (reserve £50 per bottle)
- Rob Borrow signed autobiography (reserve £150)
- 1 x My Name5 Doddie, The Autobiography signed by Doddie £150
- 1 x The World According to Doddie, signed by Doddie £100
- 2 x Team building day chartering a Clipper Race yacht for 12 with Ollie Phillips £1200
To place your bid, please email [email protected] with your name and telephone number.
Meet our panellists and internationals joining us on the day!
PW – November 2021